Sunday 21 November 2010

we heart igigi

so with a quiet sunday and nothing planned I took a trip to Igigi in Brighton to check out their little store. I'd heard from good friends that the store was very similar to my favourite homeware store, Baileys Home and Garden (Ross-on-Wye) and after two years of wanting to go, I finally made it.

although not on the scale of Baileys, the store was beautifully stocked with gorgeous rustic homewares (vintage and new) and a some rustic-y christmas decorations. just up my street!







my favourite part, however, was the cafe on the first floor. they serve Monmouth Coffee (rather a recurring theme here I think?...) and have a delicious looking cake table.. as everything looked so amazing, I couldn't make up my mind and kept with just a coffee. hmmmmmm.....







and of course I couldn't resist buying a few things...


and some of the little treats I bought:
(mostly christmassy bits and pieces)


paper christmas decorations and rusty fleur-de-lis hook from Igigi.

antlers, olive tree and tin bird, my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment