Sunday 7 November 2010

a London day

on a fairly reasonably warm but grey-ish day, pops of colour
around the capital

one of my favourite things to do on a weekend is just walk around the city. maybe I'll have a loose idea which direction I'm heading in, and sometimes not. there's so much to see in London- I'd quite like to be a tourist seeing it all for the first time (although avoiding Leicester Sq like the plague...). one of my favourite areas is down on the southbank around royal festival hall.

flowers at marylebone station
light installation in covent garden

multi coloured courier bikes near long acre

yellows at the southbank centre



and fluro brights at Kate Spade...
the Kate Spade pop-up store stays open until tuesday so get there if you can! sadly I only managed to get photos of the entrance way but Will on Bright Bazaar managed to get some great shots and some interesting info from the staff. See his blog post here.
(loving Bright Bazaar blog by the way- very colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment