Thursday 21 April 2011

inspired... high street suggestion- bridesmaids. x

I do love my peachy vintage nude colours so when I found this gorgeous maxi gown at Mango, I had to suggest it as a bridesmaid high street suggestion.



surprisingly it's silk (!) and at £229 it's not exactly cheap but it's definitely a dress that your girls could 'wear again'


(we've heard that one before- how many of us have actually worn a bridesmaids dress again??)





on my travels I also stumbled (... um right..!) into Kurt Geiger


and found these lovely things:






Kurt Geiger £180

they're not my usual taste, but I really loved them!


please excuse the awful iphone pic- they're looking very orange but are actually more coral in reality..


available online here.



I kind of think that these would be amazing for bridemaids with a plain dress!




and there are similar for the bride too:

Kurt Geiger £160




what I do like about them is that the floral trim on both styles is removable and on elastic so the flowers could be positioned in multiple ways including using them as a wrist corsage? I really do love these...



Kurt Geiger available across the UK and online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment