Sunday 13 February 2011

we heart being cheered up by sunny memories!

it's been pretty grim outside today so I thought I'd share a few of our sunny engagement shoot photos from june last year. I hope that this isn't oh-my-god-how-vain-can-you-get of me?! It's from it- but it makes me smile! it's also another perfect excuse for me to rave about Chloe at Caught The Light Photography and just how super talented!..
..and one of my other favourite post subjects: Petersham Nurseries!!
yes, we were lucky enough to be granted access to the nurseries to have our shoot there. we were thrilled with the photos, but it completely helps that we had a) Chloe taking the photos, b) the beauty of Petersham as our set and c) the sunniest day of the year to work with. very lucky!






wedding idea: my very kind Aunt & Uncle (thank you! x) put together a guest book using our engagement shoot photos and circulated it during our wedding for guests to sign. Everyone was asked to choose their favourite picture and sign the page opposite. We now have a great momento of the day!
I was lucky that my Aunt and Uncle provided our book, but anyone could easily do this with holiday snaps or your favourite pictures of your life so far together and get them made up by an online album company- my favourite is Bob's books. I'm planning to put together a book of our guests wedding shots and our honeymoon using Bob's books.










all above photos by http://caughtthelight.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh Philippa, wasn't it just the nicest day? Thanks so much for the post-you were both a pleasure to photograph. I think the fourth one in is my most favourite engagement portrait ever. You look like style royalty!

    ReplyDelete